Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pimp my Closet

A few weeks ago, I finally got around to organizing my closet better. I added plain Ikea towel bars on the wall to hang my necklaces and scarfs from, and painted the frame of an old mirror yellow to match the vintage "Crissy Velvet" toy suitcase I already had hung in there (it holds my earrings). Already, I've been wearing my necklaces a lot more just because, well, you tend to use what you have right in front of your eyes.

In the closet

On the top shelf, I used decorative boxes to store summer clothes and bags. The tiny apple is my favorite. It's a miniature evening purse that you slip on your wrist. It barely holds anything : it's perfect to hold a lipstick, ID card and cabfare.

In the closet

1 comment:

• Eliane • said...

Madame Eve, chouette le nouveau blog! Er, in English: really groovy this new blog. I will be stealing the towel bar idea!