Saturday, November 8, 2008

Apartment Therapy tour: Color my world

I've been featured!!!!!

Apartment Therapyfeatured my loft for a House Tour last week. It was quite a ride! On the day of the publication, I kept hitting "refresh" on the AT Chicago main page, anxiously waiting for it to show up - until it finally did! I was nervous about the comments I would get, but the readers where all very generous and nice. So thank you AT, for a wonderful experience!

A few of the readers have been asking about the paint colors I've used, so I will post them all here instead of flooding the AT post with my answers. Enjoy!

Bedroom and dining room: "Pluie Glaciale" (the darker shade) and "Croquis" by Sico
New flea market finds on my wall!
Curio with built-in lights


Bathroom:"Ciel d'Équinoxe" by Sico
Red alstro flowers in the bathroom


Kitchen and living room: "Via Roma" by Sico
IMG_8010
Living room with new poster


Front door: "Scarlet" by CIL
Red door


Office door: "Brilliant" by C.I.L.
Yellow door project - door detail
mirror, mirror

No comments: