Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday in Hochelaga

The shopping is half done and there's still cookies to be baked and ribbons to be tied. But at last, the decorating is done! My tree is artificial, but I have this kick-ass Crabtree & Evelyn "noël" spray that gives it a special Christmas smell. Yummy!

Christmas has arrived!

Joyeux Noël everybody!

cheep cheep!

The Tron guy is guarding his present, I bet he can't wait to open it!
I'm dreaming of a Tron Christmas

The sweet potato in my centerpiece is an hommage to my mother's random vegetable and fruit arrangements.
Sweet (potato) Christmas

Tiny soldier guards the Ice-o-Matic

What are you guys doing this Christmas, deco-wise? Keeping it classic or going the modern way with big bowls of ornaments and a white plastic tree? Do tell!

No comments: