Saturday, December 6, 2008

A spicy makover

Fed up with mismatched bottles and tumbling bulk bags, I decided to give my spice pantry a makeover. I forgot to take a "before" picture, but believe me, it was a mess.

Spice rack makeover

I headed to the dollar store, where I bought enough plain glass bottles to store all of the spices and herbs I have. A good wash and some funnel action later, I was ready to go.

Spice rack makeover

Spice rack makeover

I used the labeler at work to label everything clear and clean, then store everything back in. I kept the shelf on top for bigger items like Dean and Deluca tins.

Spice rack makeover

And voilà! I really want to add a second shelf, but this will do really good for now.

Spice rack makeover

1 comment:

lebel said...

At Accent Packaging Equipment we offer packaging solutions for companies looking at cost effective packaging equipment. If you need results in weigh filling, liquid filling, labeling or packaging, you came to the right place.top labeler